I live just outside of Toronto and I had my mastectomy surgery in my local hospital. Am I allowed to be referred to a plastic surgeon in one of the cancer hospitals in downtown Toronto? How do I refer myself?

Inishii - Mastectomy Bra, Post surgical garment, medical apparel for women,


In order to see one of the plastic surgeons at UHN/Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto, you will require a referral from a physician. The physician can download and complete the Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery referral form on our UHN website and submit via fax once complete. You will then be contacted by our administrative team regarding an appointment.